Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Regency Beauty Institute

Tell me, when you were a little girl, did you play with your mom's lipsticks and powder? I play with them whenever i got the chance to. I have no idea how many lipsticks or mirrors i have broken along the way, but let me tell you, i broke a lot. I was very vain when i was little. Whenever my mom finds me with her lipstick, i'm bound to get a whacking from her. But still, i dont care. I just love seeing my lips bright and red, lol.

Too bad, by the time i left school, there wasnt any beauty institutes where i live. If not, i would have taken a course in cosmetology then. Who knows, i may become a very famous makeup artists in Hollywood, huh. But given the chance, i would like to enrol myself to Regency Beauty Institute. Just to let you know, Regency graduates are recognized and sought after throughout the United States. They must be very sought-after.

No comments: