Monday, August 13, 2007

Portable scanner

As you know, i just bought a new notebook and configured a whole new pc system. I've been having a really busy time installing all those drivers for both machines. I never knew there can be so many to install, and the bad news is, i cannot find all the drivers. I need to install the printer to it as i need to scan some documents for my hubby. He needs to email them to his business partner urgently. Too bad, i'm not able to help him out. He has to go back to the office to get it done. So, you can imagine how grumpy he is now. Yayaya, he's grumbling even as i type.

I told him if he's in such a hurry, perhaps i should really get one of those portable scanner . I heard that the ScanShell 2000N (2000NR) portable scanner is an ideal A4 color scanner. It's highly recommended for both busy professionals and executives. It's a lightweight and convenient scanner which is powered using only the USB 2.0 port. And we have founr on the new notebook The ScanShell 2000N (2000NR)is conveniently carried along with a laptop and requires a minimal footprint on the desktop. I belive this is what i'll buy.

No comments: