Monday, August 06, 2007

I found some HP Ink Catridges online

I thought i could get some good printing supplies deals at the recent PC fair, but it turned out there's not much difference after all. What a waste of time driving all the the way there in the hot weather. And you should have seen the crowd there. In my opinion, i'll say all PC fairs arent worth the time going. It's just another dumping ground. I mean, if i am sincere about buying something like a notebook or new pc, my neighborhood computer store offers me a much better deal, period.

In order to save more money, i do most of my buying online now. Websites like Ink Catridges Direct stocks original and compatible inkjet cartridges, laser toners and printer ink. They have a large range that includes HP, Epson, Canon, Dell, Lexmark and Xerox. I found some original HP Ink Cartridges and also compatible inkjet cartridges such as Ink Rite, Jet Tec and Print-Rite too. See, didnt i tell you i get better deals online.

No comments: