Sunday, August 12, 2007

Food Photography Contest at Big Oven

Whenever i cant think of what to cook for my kids, i'll surf over to BigOven 160,000+ Recipes for ideas. Dont tell me i cant something that they'll like, lol. Yeah, hubby has been hinting that it's time i learn to cook a few dishes. Why not. I love learning new things. But first, i gotta buy some new appliances too.

I'll select a few easy recipes from Big Oven's huge recipe database. Once i've cooked it, i'll snap some pics for you to comment upon, ya. BigOven.com is a growing recipe swapping community with over 50,000 users and 160,000 recipes. I got to know they are giving away $100 each month for the best food photo submitted. Submission is free of charge. I hope i do win a prize and show hubby that i can cook after all, lol.

No comments: