Thursday, August 09, 2007

Do bloggers have a life

I'm talking about those that write paid posts all day long and crap all night long. Do you we have a life? I've not much time to spare these days. I wake up at 11am, get my kids ready, food, clean, change, clean room. Dont i sound like the sims. You just click click click and they will do all the allocated chores in sequence until they get tired, lol.

Ya, everyday routine. I'm supposed to get my ass back to bed by 1.30pm, but sadly, that's not to be either. Half the time, i'll be out with hubby unless i insist i havet to sleep or else he wont get sex at night. If i'm home, i also dont sleep as i'll be doing something else. And once Gordon comes home from school, i can forget about sleeping altogether. And lemme tell you, i'm so darn sleepy now that i'm getting very incoherent blah blah blah....

3 comments:

5xmom.com said...

LOL, Made-In-China stuffs plenty and cheap wor. So, kenot blackmail, I sked later kena replace. Hahaha.

shoppingmum said...

I have. That's why I don't sleep. :P
But now can sleep lah, suspend mah...Niamah

Simple American said...

I think my missus would rather have sex than sleep. haha So I might ignore her if she threaten me so.

Must admit I amazed at how much you blog and still have time to give to your kids. My hats off to you.