Thursday, August 23, 2007

Compare before you apply for credit cards online

My cousin asked me to help him search for Low APR Credit Cards . His internet connection is down and he need to apply for one urgently. He will be going overseas soon prefers to carry a credit card than have so much cash with him. Ya, i agree with him. It's safer too. I dont feel safe too when i have too much cash on me. I always have the feeling that i'm being followed by muggers. The streets are practically filled with crooks these days.

Anyway, i told him he can compare before he apply for any at CreditCardSearchEngine.com once he gets his internet connection back up and running. They are the Internet’s longest running sites for online credit card comparison. I have a few credit cards too, but not a Low APR Credit Card. I should check them out too. I may apply for one too.

No comments: