Saturday, July 21, 2007

Self-improvement

I just realised that i'm actually enjoying my vacation. I thought it'll just be another out-station trip with hubby. Well, he's suggested i go with him many times before. It's just that i'm reluctant to leave the comfort of my room to go with him. But this time, he really wanted to take the kids away, that's why i agreed. They've been unwell for quite some time, so the fresh air and sun will do them good.

I've been doing quite a fair bit of thinking too myself. Apart from managing my empire of blogs, i'm also considering getting a degree. Going back to university is out of the question for me. So, maybe accredited online ones like capella university is a possibility. Well, provided they have a course that i like, i will definitely go for it. I'll need some time to go through their extensive list of courses to see if they have the right one for me before i take the plunge.

1 comment:

Simple American said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I know you work so hard. Wonder how you get so much time. Honestly I do.