Saturday, June 09, 2007

Where to buy Grease Broadway tickets?

I loved watching Grease when i was a kid. The moves that John Travolta makes is so slick and sexy. And Olivia Newton John is beautiful. My cousin told me he tried getting some Grease Broadway Tickets when the show hit town. Unfortunately, he was too slow and they were sold out the moment he got there.

You see, good shows like Wicked, Jersey Boys, The Lion King, and Grease can be sold out months in advance most of the time. Seeing a good show on broadway can be a great experience and very entertaining too. If you need to get Bradway tickets, then a broadway ticket broker can get you tickets for a price. They will be delivered with Fedex or will call pickup. Tickets can sometimes be arranged for shows in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Chris the Geek said...

I actually just recently switched to organic foods and cut out fast food entirely. Anyways, I think your blog is pretty awesome. I'd be glad to offer you one of my awesome, super soft Geekfitters.com shirts in exchange for a link. Go here for details or email me.

Best,

Chris Geek