Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Hot, hot, hot, cilipadi hot"....

I took a risk by ordering Basil fried rice with chicken for Gordon this evening. I also ordered a mushroom soup for both him and Malcolm. Yes, Malcolm loves Mushroom soup. Who doesnt, hoh. I didnt know that they put cilipadi into the fried rice. I've already done my best by removing all the cilipadi and Basil as Gordon now doesnt like vegetables.

He took a spoonful and chewed on a tiny bit of cilipadi. I think he felt the heat and stopped eating. When i gave him the next spoonful, he refused to eat, lol. But then, he asked for the mushroom soup as we dont have drinks on the table during mealtime or he'll keep drinking. So, i told him i'll make his rice special by spooning it into the mushroom soup. He whacked everything up..... phew.

No comments: