Friday, June 08, 2007

Dremu anti aging skin care products

With the long hours i keep these days, my skin do suffer some degree damage and it's showing especially on my face. It's dry and also sporting some fine lines. Lines that i've not seen until a few months ago. It must have due to me staying up to update all my blogs everyday for the past few months.

No matter how much water or nutritional supplements that i take, it doesnt seem to be of much help either. I think it's time i look into getting some anti aging skin care products back to pamper myself with. I dont want to look haggard and with lousy complexion. All the money in the world will mean nothing if i cant look good, right. What's the point of making so much when everyone comments that i look awful at the end of the day.

My friends told me to try Dremu, that offers a complete line of anti aging skin care products. Gee, i'm especially interested in one of their products called Airbrush. This eye cream was rated 5 stars by Oprah. You all know who Oprah is, right. She will not endorse anything unless it's really really proven to be effective.

My friend also says that i must try their Cashmere lotion too, which happens to beBeyonce's favorite. The line has been by raved about by most women's magazines. Their arthritis pain relief product is also endorsed by AARP. Isnt it good to know that there are such good skincare around these days. I'd better buy some back and slather them all over my face. I do not want to end up dry and wrinkled like a prune :O

*this is a paid review*

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

Cashmere's a good name for a skincare product! :)