Friday, May 25, 2007

Terry's Fabrics - Roller blinds



Arent these Roller blinds beautiful. I feel that these will suit my bedroom more than curtains as curtains tend to get dusty faster. If i were to install roller blinds to my window, i can just vacuum it off easily. I like the dark shade with beige circles. The dark color will filter out the sunlight streaming into the room from the kitchen.

Roller blinds looks neat, and yet practical, functional and requires low maintenance. They were traditionally favoured for kitchens and bathrooms. Now, they have been much improved upon and are available in plain, printed and border print and suede fabrics. All these can all be combined with additional trimmings to make attractive and stylish window treatments. I bet my window is gonna to look much nicer with one.

No comments: