Wednesday, May 23, 2007

*RANT* DO NOT CONDUCT OPEN BURNING!!!!

This is what greeted me when i came home this evening. Niamah, i bet it's my knnlanjiao neighbour conducting open burning again. I've farked him over this matter before about two years back, i think. I'll have to dig the post up. It's buried somewhere in here.

I didnt catch him burning it, so i cant complain to our local authorities. EFND me will swear to the tree that he'll be duly punished for his selfish act if i can prove it on film. Conducting open burning is flouting the law and also a major health threat. Causes breathing difficulties in children and old folks. As this is a football field, many kids play here every evening.

That idiot claims that he knows people in the Gahmen department. Niamahfulat, i also want to see who the fark he knows in there and how high up that fler is. I also know people high up there and all the down there also, knn. I'll make sure he's answerable to both when i find out.

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

what was he burning? his rubbish?