Thursday, May 17, 2007

Camwhore Gordon


Camwhore Gordon, originally uploaded by OrganicSamm.

Gordon's now plays with my phone's camera function whenever he gets the chance. But the funny thing is, he takes great pics of himself, whereby, i cant get a decent pic of him. I cant even take a decent pic of myself with my phone, lol.

Come this August, he can be the ultimate camwhore when i buy him the Olympus 770sw for his 4th birthday. Cant have him dropping my Sony T100 onto the ground.... choi, choi, choi. Next, he'll have his own domain and blog. Isnt he lucky to have a mom like me? :p

6 comments:

L B said...

Definitely Camwhore Gordon!!! Funny how the kids always manage to work the gadgets better than we can.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, Gordon sure has nimble fingers! Nice shot of himself.

ZMM said...

Making so much money from PPP that you can get him the camera ah? *whistling*

Nice pix of him.. still that long hair?

Sasha Tan said...

So small get camera for bday????? u need a god dotter? take me!

rheiboy17 said...

starting young ey. kids are getting techy-er and techier (tech savvy) early in life nowadays.

.....am having the same experience with my kids

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Aisay....Gordon is smarter than mommy?? Hey, he looks like you ;)