Monday, April 23, 2007

Make Money with Super Affiliate Zac Johnson

Most of my readers already know that i write paid posts on my blog. This supplements my income and i get to splurge it on my kids. But, writing paid posts isnt easy at all. Now, tell me, how many of you are willing to sacrifice beauty sleep, and stay up right into the wee hours of the morning waiting to pounce on ads as they appear on the opprtunity list? Not many, huh.

Especially true when you have school-going children or hold a daytime job. Well, i have school-going kid and i work from home. So, i must say i get the best of both worlds. I hate 9 - 5 jobs, sitting in an office tied to a chair all day long. I'm just not sut out to sit in an office. PERIOD!!!

I know i can more if i stay up longer, but frankly speaking, this cannot go on for long. I'm looking for other options like affliate marketing, which seems to be able to generate more residual income for me. If i stop writing paid posts one day, my earning stops. But if i have a good affilate program on all my blogs, then that's a different story altogether.

I just found out from a website on how i can make money using an affilate program called NeverBlueAds. It seems to pay well and have good rates. And with a little optimization, it gets better. I hope this pays off for me :)

*paid review*

No comments: