Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hawaii vacations

My girlfriend invited me on a trip to Hawaii for the weekend. Sounds great to me!! Hawaii vacations would be a great way to relax and unwind after a long week at work. According to a recent poll of HEA members, to be considered as genuinely engaging in ecotourism, Hawaii travel operators need to minimize the negative impact on Hawaii’s natural environment, cultural heritage and local communities, as well as maximize the positive impact on these factors.

We can stay at “green hotels” that use energy and natural resources in environmentally-friendly ways that give visitors a realistic Hawaiian experience without compromising the world around them. hawaii has lots to offer me like hiking, boating, snorkeling and whale watching in an unaffected, natural habitat. No problem!! I'm going to book us a great weekend through HawaiianBeachRentals.com.