Saturday, April 14, 2007

Get paid to blog

Many of my friends dont believe it when i tell them i get paid to blog. All they know of is blogs are like an online diary, and a total waste of time to update. For me, it's not. I started blogging to kill my boredom after Gordon was born. Of course, i didnt know that i can make money through blogging then. Now, when i tell them how much i can make in a single month just by doing what i like, and in my own time at home, their jaws dropped.

It's just another of my ventures since i spend lots of time online. I used to playlots of online games back then. Now, i hardly do that anymore. I'd rather be blogging. In fact, my pc is turned on almost 24/7 everyday. Those on my MSN list will vouch on that, lol. I dont make lots of money through blogging. But i can tell you it's enough to buy my kids lots of stuff which i wouldnt otherwise if i have to fork it out of my own pocket.

No comments: