Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Free classified ads

I have to search for some Universities for my nieces. They've just graduated from high school last year. My sis's computer is down, so, i'm doing her a favor. I found her a few University of Florida Classifieds at Gainesville for Sale. The site also offers free private seller listings for real estate, used cars, merchandise and more. It's easy to use, effective and best of all, free of charge. That's good, i need help with selling some of my cars. I'll definitely try this out.

Press Release:

Gainesville4sale.com offers free classified ads for private sellers in the Gainesville and University of Florida area. In contrast with unmoderated sites like Craigslist, Gainesville4sale.com employs local editors to maintain quality control for its listings.

Gainesville4sale.com is part of USA4SALE Networks, Inc., which launched its first site in 1998. The company now has sites serving all of central Florida, including Ocala4sale.com, Orlando4sale.com, Jax4sale.com and Tampa4sale.com. The oldest and largest of the sites, Ocala4sale.com, logged 380,000 visitors in January and boasts a local inventory of more than 10,000 classifieds.

One seller, Matthew Warden, recently described his experience: "Thank you Gainesville4sale! My little dachshund was sold after the first e-mail I received. You guys rock!"


*Sponsored*

1 comment:

Samm said...

I also dunno wat they want to study
They've applied for our local Us, but id ont thk they'll ever get it lah. So, she wants Florida, so Florida it is loh. Why ah? Want to work at Disney Land issit????