Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bloggers Choice Awards

I got a "nudge" on my MSN just now. My friend told me that a blogger friend of ours was nominated for a Blogger's Choice Award; under the "Most Obnoxious Blogger" category. Oh.... what's that? I wasnt aware of that. So much for being a blogger, lol. So, i hurried over to my friend's blog and check out what all this blog awards are all about.

This Blogger's Choice Awards is organised by PPP and it has various categories for bloggers to vote for their favourite blogs like "Hottest Mommy Blogger", "Most Obnoxious Blogger", "Freakiest Blog" and "Worst Blog of All Time". I've just checked out the blogs under that "Most Obnoxious Blogger" and of cos, how can i resist clicking on "Worst Blog of All Time", lol. I was so so so so so glad i wasnt on that list, phewwww. But, i'm so nice.... why would anyone want to nominate my blog for such categories, hoh.

So, if you havent voted for your favourite blogger, hurry up and so now. It's on now right up till the end of March. The winners will be officially announced at PostieCon. How i wish that I can attend PostieCon. Sorry, family commitments comes first. I shall wait for the result online, lol.

6 comments:

sy said...

Hi Samm,

Could you kindly teach me how to add the sponsored bar below your post? I tried to add the javascript in Create Post > Edit Html page, but failed. Please help =)

Samm said...

hi, su yee. I did it that way too. did it tell u to close dunno wat tag? if so, then just click the box on top that says ignore or something lidat. shud work. if not, then put < /div> at the end of the code. that shud do the trick. (note: i added the space before the slash cos i cannot publish this comment if i dun. make sure there's no space between the < and the /, k) try n c :)

Samm said...

simple american - u got nominated for best daddy mah..... awwwww. how nice. Proud, hoh.

a-THIA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Journey said...

hi samm, thanks but unfortunately, my blog is not approved by PPP yet. Anyway, here is my blog: http://kg-sy.blogspot.com :) Link me too, thanks :)

Our Journey said...

by the way, i'm suyee (Our Journey)