Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sunglasses make great gifts, dont they!!



My uncle will be coming home from Germany for a few weeks holiday. In his email, he asked me to book him two family suites at a nearby hotel as his wife and kids will be coming back with him together with some friends. They've never been back for a long time. And his friends will be visiting our country for the first time.

As we havent met them for such a long time, it's only nice to greet them with some nice welcome gifts when we finally get to meet up.Both hubby and i had a fine time coming up with gift suggestions. Some of his ideas include caps, waist pouches and sunglasses. I like the idea of sunglasses as gifts. The weather's so hot these days and we'll be taking them for sight-seeing a lot.

I remembered my friend telling me he bought many recently from CTS Wholesale Sunglasses for his new business. He set up a shop selling sunglasses recently. CTS has lots of new models for 2007, and with prices starting from $10 for a dozen only. And they've even got some caps too....wheee. That's just GREAT!! I gotta go check out their range right now!!


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments: