Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's a weird weird weird weird tag

That Ah Pek wants to know some weird facts about me. Dont know what makes him think i have weird facts to declare in the first place. It's been a week since i got tagged and for more than 7 days, i've been thinking if there's anything weird about me that i dont know of. Then, i wonder if it's weird to start by saying i collect credit cards as a hobby for a start, together with lots of outstanding amount to settle also?

Then, people also ask me how come i can sit in my room 24/7 and not leave the house. They are also curious how i can put up with my 4 IBS' antics and nonsense. Another thing is I like to keep my hair long just to crop them really short after a few years for the impact it creates. But even if i keep it long, i never let it down. And i dont like people touching nor playing with my hair. Weird, hoh. And i actually enjoy epilating my legs and wherever that requires it. Spends lots of time epilating them every week or so.

And then is it weird to say i enjoy being downright skinny but always wonder how i'll look 10 to 15lbs heavier than what i am now? What about music? Is it weird that i dont listen to any music at all until the day hubby bought me my new Nokia N73 Music Edition. Damn.... i've no idea what to listen to. Can someone help me with my playlist? And i need recommendation for a good bluetooth headset!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've tagged u, Samm....

L B said...

I still laff you....