Sunday, March 11, 2007

Gold for longterm investment

I went to the bank with my sis last Friday. She had a wedding to attend and wanted to take out some jewellery from her safe deposit box. She insisted that i went in with her. I stood beside her as she took each and every piece of her jewellery out. I saw that she has a few gold bars in her safe deposit box.

I asked her where she got those. She told me that those are her family heirloom which her mother-in-law gave her for safe-keeping. Wow, those must be very precious. I heard that people still buy gold these days for longterm investment because of its proven ability to diversify investments, protect wealth and preserve one's purchasing power. I asked her where her mother-in-law bought those from. She told me it's from Monex Deposit Company, America's Trusted Name in Precious Metals for More than 30 Years.

No comments: