Thursday, February 15, 2007

Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty



Ahhh, see.... it's Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills; the world's capital of fashion and style. And what can we find aplenty there? Let me see. Designer boutiques, beauty salons, fancy restaurants, right. Women and men all love Rodeo Drive. It's where all the celebrities shop. I'd like to pay Rodeo Drive a visit one fine day myself.

As soon as i blogged about my girlfriend getting praises from her hubby regarding her nose job, messages started to flood my MSN asking for a referral. Hey, excuse me. Not me lah. Since when did i get a nose job done. It's as flat nor stubby like hers. Being Chinese, i can say i'm also blessed with good features.

You know, most Chinese have slitty eyes and tiny nose. I'm lucky i have double eyelids. Dont need an eye job, nor a nose job. Anyway, the friend who asked me this time regarding my girlfriend has a hooked nose. You know the witch-like type. Well, he was teased for almost his entire life because of his nose. Cant even get a girlfriend, poor man.

Well my girlfriend asked him to check out Beverly Hills rhinoplasty, a plastic surgery center. It's Rodeo Drive's only plastic surgery center, and specializes in rhinoplasty. Their unique approach uses the skills of two different surgeons to perform rhinoplasty that pays equal attention to both the appearance and function of the nose. Their innovative rhinoplasty technique has become known as the Rodeo Drive Breathe Easy Rhinoplasty.

Let's just hope he gets a wife after his procedure. Isnt it wonderful what a little modification and enhancement can do to one and brings back that self-confidence that's lacking.


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments: