Thursday, February 01, 2007

Apple MacBook Pro

I love online shopping. Cannot get enough of it. All the more better when the place i shop from offers me 25% cash back on my purchases. No joke. I get a big fat cheque from them. Never heard of this? It's Ebates. I'm now eyeing that Apple MacBook Pro. Gotta get one for myself since my son has pwned my pc all day long.

Ebates gives me Cash Back at Apple & up to 25% at more than 800 popular stores. All i need is an email and i can get full access to all the stores. It's so easy, that CNN calls using Ebates ""A No-Brainer""! With the latest online coupons and hottest deals on the web, i'll never pay full price again". So, should i buy the 15" or the 17" model???

3 comments:

L B said...

17" is great for the screen estate, and performance wise it's terrific, but if you don't need to be so actsee, the 15.4" does the job marvelously too! And lighter to move around on the go, to the loo, for instance.. Then again, watching DVDs on the 17" is heaven!

Tiu this word verification... Thrid attempt now, if fails, gip up, and go to next blog, ok? * I REALLY DETEST WVs that even humans cannot decipher WTF it is!!*

L B said...

Why can't they make it simple? If it was a bot spammer, it makes no difference hard or simple.. TIU! Again, another hard one!

L B said...

Now I get the easy one!! jvaff

TIU!! I got that wrong too!!!! NMS, and again!! Really...*gip up*