Friday, December 08, 2006

Zip around in these cool urban scooters

I'm finding it harder and harder to find a parking space in my neighbourhood nowadays. Even driving to buy some groceries gives me a headache everytime time. All these driving round and round the supermarket searching for a parking space is costing me a lot of money.

Now, wouldnt it be a good idea to zip around to your neighbourhood store in one of these Electric Scooters? Wont i look cool zip zip zipping around in one. With the wind in my hair, i'm sure it'll will definitely cool me down, haha. And so environmental friendly too. I certainly dont need another gas guzzling monster in my garage.

Children sill also like zooming around in these these go-carts . I'm also eyeing this X-treme XB-350 electric bike and this Gas Scooters. Cool eh?



No comments: