Sunday, December 24, 2006

Search engine marketing

I bought a few new domains recently. I've always been a casual blogger until hubby wanted me to blog on organic and health topics using a separate blog. Well, starting a blog is easy, but all that increasing it's traffic, maximising the site to earn money and search engine optimization, is really not easy. Takes a long time to even get my site ranked.

I'm lucky to have found USWeb. It has great articles that teaches me about search engine marketing, how to make money online and just about anything that i need to get my blog off to a good start. I know it takes time to build a good blog, but those articles really do help me a lot. Well, lets see how things go once i've implemented some of the points that i've learned from them.

No comments: