Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pain-pain go away

My pain has worsen. To the point that i can now hardly turn my head to my right. Cant even lie down on the pillow. I was at this electrical shop yesterday evening, looking at plasma & lcd tv sets with hubby. I wanted to ask the salesgirl whether what they have on display can or cannot be connected to the pc.

She just had to stand behind me to my right. I asked her to come to the front as i cant turn around and speak with her and yet she kept talking from my back. I got tulan and left lah. Just dont understand why they cant take simple instructions. How to close a sale liddat?

And fyi, i wasnt there to buy tv sets. I wanted to get one of those insect zapping machines with lights. Mine conked out some time back. Guess theat's another valid excuse reason to go out shopping afturds.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamak! what's this pain, stiff neck? rest well ok. leave that insect-zapping machine purchase till when you're better!

She's Jess said...

get well soon

Sin Ling said...

2 weeks ago, i have the same case as you, my neck so painful until i hardly can turn my head to the right side, then my housemate helped me to massage everyday with "counterpain" and asked me to put my pillow under the sun for few hours then now my head can turn here and there but not 360 degree la, try and see... :)

L B said...

omg! SIN LING IS TRYING TO DO AN EXORCIST, TURNING HER HEAD 360ยบ???!!! LOL.. oops, caps lock! What you need is lots of Tender Loving Care. And a good glass of iced Ipoh White Coffee, along with some lormaikai, har kau, siew mai, and a nice fat juicy char siew pau.. And a MacBook PRO.

Anonymous said...

Nobody to massage for u meh?

Samm said...

may - kenot. damn mozzies driving me nuts

she's jess - i hope so too

sin ling - no hot pillow for me, only stand under the hot shower

lb - ya hoh, sked???? diu.... dun tempt me with the apple thing lah.... still hvnt bot mine yet

shoppingmom - hubby lohhhh