Friday, October 14, 2005

Disclaimer

Some well meaning person whispered to me that it's best i put this up. I might add on to this whenever i feel i have to:

This is in relation to the previous 2 posts on Colema Therapy.

1) I'm not a therapist. I dont solicit business through my blog.

2) All the claims you've read are what my clients told me. Be it beautiful skin, slimmer, etc... and i'm not about to write on what it's done for my health also.

3) I dont and cannot cure you of whatever's ailing you, go see a doctor.

4) Go and do a thorough research before you undergo whatsoever form of treatment and dont blame me should you do not obtain favourable results from colema therapy, colon hydrotherapy/enema bags etc.

5) The same goes for any of the products i've written before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are so many people who could help prevent the formation of disease (by colon therapy coupled with life-style change).. So sad that there are forces which disturb this effort of education.

(It's always been the forces associated with surgery alternatives;)